• about me
  • menu
  • categories
  • Photo Diary: The Small Ballroom: The Young Lions/Spilt Feed/Far Away Stables

    Last month, on behalf of Club Go Mis, I went along to The Small Ballroom in Newcastle, NSW, to watch the Young Lions take over as part of their last your of 2015.

    With special guests Far Away Stables and Split Feed also performing that night, the small venue and intimate crowd made for an awesome night of live music.
    PHOTOGRAPHY BY NOISE IN WONDERLAND



    Last month, on behalf of Club Go Mis, I went along to The Small Ballroom in Newcastle, NSW, to watch the Young Lions take over as part of their last your of 2015.

    With special guests Far Away Stables and Split Feed also performing that night, the small venue and intimate crowd made for an awesome night of live music.
    PHOTOGRAPHY BY NOISE IN WONDERLAND



    . 1/5/16 .

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    I love reading your comments, so leave me a little something below.