• about me
  • menu
  • categories
  • Cool Shit: Typewriter Keyboard


    Anyone who is a writing fanatic like me, or anyone who spends hours typing away at their computer will probably fall in love at first sight of this product. It's called the Qwerty Writer.

    Basically it's a computer keyboard that resembles an old-school typewriter. I have an obsession with typewriters so I fell in love with the look of this product the moment I saw it.

    There isn't much to say about it, it is just a keyboard after all, but it's a damn cool one.

    The downside is however, if you're like me and use to typing on a Mac, there isn't a version of the keyboard to suit that, only a Windows version. It will still work with Macs, you'll just have to get use to a different keyboard layout; fingers crossed they release a Mac version soon.


    Anyone who is a writing fanatic like me, or anyone who spends hours typing away at their computer will probably fall in love at first sight of this product. It's called the Qwerty Writer.

    Basically it's a computer keyboard that resembles an old-school typewriter. I have an obsession with typewriters so I fell in love with the look of this product the moment I saw it.

    There isn't much to say about it, it is just a keyboard after all, but it's a damn cool one.

    The downside is however, if you're like me and use to typing on a Mac, there isn't a version of the keyboard to suit that, only a Windows version. It will still work with Macs, you'll just have to get use to a different keyboard layout; fingers crossed they release a Mac version soon.

    . 7/9/16 .

    6 comments

    1. That is so cool! I'm not sure I could use it all the time but it looks amazing :) Also I totally feel that I wouldn't want to go for a PC version :(

      Thanks for sharing!

      Alice | Whiskey Jars Blog

      ReplyDelete
    2. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. Extratorrent

      ReplyDelete
    3. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. small gaming keyboards

      ReplyDelete
    4. Programmable Keys - Programmable keys can be used for many different things. You can program a key to insert your signature in an email, kinesis keyboard you can program a key to start some soft of combo move in a game and you can even program a key to open a special program you use often like email or your favorite MMO.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! is can i run it safe

      ReplyDelete
    6. Aside from tending to Ulnar Deviation, it likewise is made to address one other issue which is Pronation. This sort of stance turns the hands inwards to the thumbs which curve the lower arms simultaneously. The Tented Keyboard endeavors to revise this sort of stance by letting the arms of the client work at specific points pointed towards one another. logitech mk270 review

      ReplyDelete

    I love reading your comments, so leave me a little something below.