• about me
  • menu
  • categories
  • Blondie




    You know when you just walk into a store and you have to have the clothing item hanging on the rack; that was my reaction when I saw both this t-shirt dress in Cotton On and this pleather jacket from Arrow and Sol . These two clothing items scream me, and even more so when I pair them together. I've also added this bag from The Lair; this was my first ever bag purchase from them, and even after a couple of years of use it's still standing strong and I still love it.






    You know when you just walk into a store and you have to have the clothing item hanging on the rack; that was my reaction when I saw both this t-shirt dress in Cotton On and this pleather jacket from Arrow and Sol . These two clothing items scream me, and even more so when I pair them together. I've also added this bag from The Lair; this was my first ever bag purchase from them, and even after a couple of years of use it's still standing strong and I still love it.



    . 4/17/18 .

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    I love reading your comments, so leave me a little something below.