• about me
  • menu
  • categories
  • Bloggers United Sydney Event Haul


    Last Sunday I attended the Bloggers United Sydney event. As well as having a day of talks about all things blogging, snacks and cute cookies (which I already ate, though if you want to see it you can head to my Instagram here), we got a big bag of goodies, so I thought I'd share it all with you.


























    Last Sunday I attended the Bloggers United Sydney event. As well as having a day of talks about all things blogging, snacks and cute cookies (which I already ate, though if you want to see it you can head to my Instagram here), we got a big bag of goodies, so I thought I'd share it all with you.

























    . 11/22/16 .

    3 comments

    1. Haha so much stuff right! I have hardly started trying things out yet.
      Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. So far I've tried the Enbacci face mask I got which was pretty good - also the Skin Republic under eye patches which felt pretty nice to put on (though you look so funny, ahah!) and today I'm gunna get my VANI-T tan on! :) xx.

        Delete
    2. Hi guys,
      Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
      If someone want to know more about the Toothbooth I think this is the right place for you!

      ReplyDelete

    I love reading your comments, so leave me a little something below.